THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Shannen Doherty has revealed that she's in a battle with stage 4 cancer, just three years after finishing treatment for breast cancer.
- Down in Florida, Rick Treworgy bought a former Walmart and moved in his 225 car collection.
- Two New York men are suing Madonna who claim her tardiness at a couple concerts caused them financial and emotional distress. They said that the start time was listed at 8:30pm, but she didn't go on until 11:30pm on September 21, and didn't take the stage until 10:40pm on October 1.
- There's a new luxury hotel in the north of Sweden, called the Arctic Bath. It's an actual floating hotel.
- P.F. Chang's newest restaurant in Chicago is for to-go orders only. In fact, it's name is P.F. Chang's To Go!
- By the way, the same software they used in the Iowa Caucus's is planned to be used in the Nevada primary. At least, at this point.
- 8-year-old Keoni Ching from Vancouver, Washington, decided he was going to make and sell key chains. After raising $4,015, he paid off the school lunch debts of his school cafeteria and that of six other schools.
- Last Sunday's Super Bowl averaged 102 million viewers. That was up by 2 million over last year's audience. The most-watched was the Super Bowl where New England beat the Seahawks on that last-second interception. That hurt. 114 million shared in Seattle's misery.
- A Michigan couple is suing American Airlines for kicking them off a flight because of "offensive body odor."
- The Las Vegas Raiders have indicated they're very interested in signing Tom Brady.
- They say that the discovery of 70,000 coins from the Iron Age in the UK could be worth $13 million.
- 29% of U.S. broadband households plan to purchase a smart thermostat in 2020.
- Do we really need a Hershey's Kisses breakfast cereal? Whether we do or not, it exists.
- Jessica Simpson tells all, if you're interested, in her new book, called, "Open Book."
Post a Comment