THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- They're saying that the upcoming Tokyo Olympics could be moved or canceled because of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Harvey Weinstein was found guilty of third degree rape, but escaped predatory sexual assault conviction. He faces five years.
- Kirk Douglas, who died Feb. 5 at the age of 103, left the bulk of his $80 million estate to the Douglas Foundation, the charity he co-founded nearly six decades ago,
- Yesterday, they held the big official memorial for Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the seven others who died in that helicopter crash.
- We're just now finding out that Madison Bumgarner of the Arizona Diamondbacks has been secretly competing in the off-season as a "Mason Saunders."
- P Diddy is recovering from his fourth surgery in two years.
- The cameras rolled on the "Modern Family" set for the final time last Friday.
- 77-year-old Harrison Ford says he maintains his physique with a clean diet of fish and vegetables.
- Amanda Bynes is going to launch her own clothing line.
- Hair Club for Men founder Sy Sperling has died at 78.
- A woman is claiming she had a one-time fling with Browns QB Baker Mayfield a month after he was married.
- Katherine Johnson, a NASA Mathematician and an inspiration for the film "Hidden Figures" has died. She was 101.
- Ozzy Osbourne had to cancel his upcoming tour for health reasons, but he's gone ahead and released a new album, "Ordinary Man."
- "An Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram Tour" kicks off in the UK tonight.
- At age 62, George Hood has set the male world record for longest time in the abdominal plank position-8-hours, 15-minutes and 15-seconds.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer says it's true -- he has spent more than $8,600 on cheesecake in less than 10 years.
- Beast Mode is back. Marshawn Lynch is going to be featured in Season 3 of "Westworld," which premieres March 15.
- The huge Macy's store in Seattle closed its doors for the final time on Sunday, after 82 years.
- Lil Nas X thought it would be fun to crash a wedding party in Disney World Saturday night... so he did.
- Another Democratic debate tonight, the South Carolina primary is Saturday. "Super Tuesday" is a week from today.
Post a Comment