- 12% of us have been stood up on a first date.
- The average woman will wear shoes that don't fit some 500 times over the course of her life.
- When researchers asked, "What is the number one rule in your house?" The number one answer was "no shoes on the furniture."
- 70% of people say they have their high school yearbook tucked away in storage.
- According to a recent study, the average household has six refrigerator magnets.
- Getting caught wearing mismatched socks could be embarrassing... but, 10% of adults will do it today.
Friday, September 14, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
And How Fast Can You Run the 26.2? His name is Eliud Kipchoge. He already has an Olympic gold medal for the marathon, and now he has smash...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...