DID YOU KNOW?
- According to a recent survey, for the average person, being fully awake occurs at 9:40 in the morning.
- 30% of adults have switched a price tag while out shopping.
- According to a new survey from Good Housekeeping, coffee is the most noticeable smell when you walk into a room. Number two is peanut butter.
- Mondays are the worst days to send emails. It's when we're most likely to make typos and most likely to have an angry overall tone to what we write.
- 7% of women blow dry their hair before weighing themselves because they believe it makes them lighter.
- According to a recent survey, women spend over $1,000 a year on coffee from chains restaurants.