DID YOU KNOW?
- LinkedIn has found that the average person changes jobs four times before they turn 32.
- In a Parenting.com survey, 66% of parents say 13 years old is a good age to start staying home alone.
- People are turing grey five years sooner than 40 years ago.
- Less than 2% of guys know how to properly fold a dinner napkin.
- Retail studies show that people who are born leaders are the biggest buyers of athletic shoes.
- According to a recent study, you'll argue less with your partner if you dim the lights.