- ABC-owned stations have renewed "Wheel of Fortune" and "Jeopardy!" through the 2022-23 seasons.
- At Holland America Cruise Lines headquarters in Seattle, they've already got their giant Christmas tree up out front.
- There's a new zip line in Las Vegas that will take you on a tour, over the strip.
- New U.S. sanctions against Iran took effect yesterday, to force their regime into a new round of nuclear negotiations.
- The Spice Girls are about to announce a new tour but without original member Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham.
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" pulled in $50 million over the weekend in the U.S. and another $72 million world-wide.
- CoverGirl Cosmetics are now officially cruelty-free. That is, they are no longer tested on animals.
- Demi Lovato is out of rehab and was seen looking "happy and healthy" in Hollywood on Saturday.
- They say wedding bells may be in Kris Jenner's near future.
- In Japan, a pilot was arrested for being ten times over the legal limit for alcohol to fly.
- A group of students found a 6,000-year-old ax on the estate of George Washington.
- Sharon Osbourne says that she slipped her husband Ozzy extra sleeping tablets to get him relaxed and confess to his affairs.
- Mario Segale, the inspiration for the name of Nintendo's "Super Mario" has died at age 84.
- Despite the deepening addiction crisis, the FDA just approved a powerful new opioid.
- A report says instant soup burns sends 10,000 kids to the ER every year.
- The Red Sox reportedly left a $200,000 tip at an L.A. nightclub for their post-World Series party.
- Josh Brolin and Kathryn Boyd have welcomed a baby girl into the world: Westlyn Reign.
- P. Diddy went sky-diving to celebrate his 49th birthday on Sunday, landing at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
- Rihanna flew home to Barbados last weekend for her grandma's 90th birthday celebration.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Not Enough Fish in the Sea? A divorcee seeking a wealthy boyfriend has won $17,000 in damages from an elite British dating agency called Se...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...