- A recent study says the average person will spend 5 months of their life complaining.
- 35% of men say they never use their credit cards without asking their spouse first.
- According to a recent survey, the number one most attractive skill a man can have, according to women, is the ability to cook. The second most attractive skill is playing a musical instrument.
- A survey says that 43% of people usually regret how much money they spent for Christmas.
- About one out of five people have the disorder Dyslexia.
- According to researchers, free food is the most interesting perk employers can offer their employees.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Baby Walkers - Yeah They're Out Isn't it so cute when you put Junior in that baby walker - you know to help him scoot around befo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...