- American women are strictly can do types. While 71 percent of the respondents are married, they still take home repairs into their own capable hands. 66 percent have used a power drill.
- 61 percent have installed a shelf.
- 41 percent said they have refinished furniture.
- 31 percent have rolled up their sleeves and changed a tire on a car.
- 14 percent have the savvy to rewire a lamp and have done so.
- If given an extra 100 bucks, 29 percent of the study takers said they would hire a cleaning lady instead of splashing out on a shopping spree.
- 65 percent wouldn't shell out more than $20 for a beauty product.
- 80 percent draw the line at $40 for a pair of jeans.
- 77 percent say $30 is the cutoff point for a haircut.
- 52 percent said they have sex more than once a week.
- 39 percent of the respondents said reading is their favorite way to relax. Watching TV came in second, at 28 percent.
- What gives the ladies the most pleasure? 71 percent said family does and a heartwarming 32 percent of women said they call their mothers every day.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
REAL WOMEN CAN USE A POWER DRILL
All You magazine surveyed their readers to get the straight scoop on real women's lives. Here are the highlights:
And How Fast Can You Run the 26.2? His name is Eliud Kipchoge. He already has an Olympic gold medal for the marathon, and now he has smash...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...