- A recent survey found that 25% of people shop online while they're in a store.
- 76% of women say they are turned off when they see a dad who wears pleated pants.
- Three fourths of us have a flashlight, but less than half of those don't work.
- 53% of women and about one-third of men travel with their own pillows.
- 27% of people in a recent survey said they spent over $200 on clothes, transportation and printing the last time they looked for a new job.
- It's estimated that more than one in ten dogs has swallowed a shoelace.
- Eight out of ten teenagers admit to having a curfew.
Thursday, October 4, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
According to Nielsen preliminary broadcast nationals, the premiere of the "Roseanne" spinoff "The Conners" averaged 10....
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...