THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Marissa English is in hospice care and couldn't attend Keith Urban's sold-out concert despite having tickets to the Toledo, Ohio, show. So, before the concert, Keith went to her and performed a couple of songs at her hospital bed.
- Two years after losing her father, Tara Reid's mom passed away over the weekend.
- Over in Australia, Chris Hemsworth and his buddy Luke decided to stop and pick up a hitchhiker. It was a musician, trying to get to a surfing beach. The guy accepted their offer, then found out Hemsworth and his friend were traveling by helicopter.
- Paula Abdul fell off the stage while performing in Mississippi over the weekend. Just got too close and down the floor she went. She's fine.
- Elon Musk says the first of what he hopes are many tunnels under Los Angeles will open to the public on December 10.
- Ozzy Osbourne says it was a staph infection in his thumb that forced him to postpone some of the concert dates on his tour.
- Jeff Bezos is said to be considering buying the Seattle Seahawks following the death of owner Paul Allen.
- New research shows 11% of U.S. broadband households say they plans to buy a smart speaker within the next 12 months.
- Canadian pot company Aurora Cannabis is planning to trade on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Cardi B and Fran Drescher say they may team up for a reboot of "The Nanny."
- Amy Schumer says she will not make any Super Bowl ads this year because of her support of Colin Kaepernick.
- The man who played the Utah Jazz Bear mascot for nearly 25 years has been fired.
- PETA is now saying that milk is a symbol of white supremacy.
- Derek Jeter is selling his 11,000-square-foot castle in New York that he used as a summer vacation home. It can be yours for a mere $14.75 million.
- Liam Neeson's son Micheal is remembering his late mother Natasha Richardson by legally changing his last name from Neeson to Richardson.
- Actress Selma Blair has revealed she is battle multiple sclerosis.
Post a Comment