DID YOU KNOW?
- It takes over 39,000 gallons of water to make one new car.
- The shark has the greatest "electrical sensitivity" of any animal.
- Three fourths of us have a flashlight but less than half of those don't work.
- Over half of women surveyed say you should have at least four dates before you talk about politics.
- A recent survey reveals that only 28% of people believe the weather forecast when they see it on TV.
- The average child runs every day, while the average adult doesn't.
- One in five Americans have never flossed their teeth.