- Seven percent of drivers say they don't use a turn signal because it "adds excitement."
- In a Yahoo survey, 26% of people say their significant other regularly laughs in their sleep.
- Doctors are often the most late for a doctor's appointment.
- A recent study says that binge watching together brings couples closer.
- The number one food found in pantries is macaroni and cheese.
- About half of cereal brands that come out are discontinued within five years.
- If men have these, they'll make better life choices? Daughters.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...