DID YOU KNOW?
- 13% of parents say they look for fashion advice from their children.
- The average job or employment position lasts about 4 and 1/2 years.
- A recent survey found that two out of five Americans say they can't live without a car.
- Ten percent of people who buy candles are men.
- The average engagement ring costs about $2,300 dollars.
- A survey found that 10 percent of people wash jeans every time they wear them.
- The time we spend at red lights has increased by five seconds because of of people checking their cellphones.
- The most popular non-traditional Christmas gift is a puppy. What is number two? A trip to Disney world.