DID YOU KNOW?
- One out of six Americans will rake leaves and clean fallen debris from their yards sometime before the end of the year.
- Research reveals if you want to feel good and have more self-esteem you should talk about yourself or compliment yourself.
- 52% of mothers play video games when their children aren't home.
- A recent survey found that being asked for your phone number and email address is the biggest pain while shopping during the holiday season.
- 75% of people eat one grilled cheese sandwich per year.
- More than 9 out of 10 people who post photos online say it helps reduce holiday stress.
- A little over $600 million is spent on fencing material (barbed wire, chain link, chicken wire, etc.) each year in America.
- Doing this activity has become a popular first date option for Millennials. What is it? Going shopping.