LITTLE FEET BIG NAILS
- Cut out a cardboard tracing of each foot and attempt to place it in the shoe when shopping for a new pair. If it does not fit, then the shoes are too narrow.
- Refrain from wearing tight hosiery.
- Limit the amount of time in heels.
- Wear heels on days that require limited walking or standing.
- Trim toenails straight across the top.
- Soak your feet in lukewarm, soapy water or Epsom salts.
- Dry your feet and toes thoroughly with a clean towel.
- use a mild antiseptic solution on your toes.