HEART ATTACK SYMPTOMS CAN BE DIFFERENT FOR WOMEN
(Better Homes and Gardens) Although chest pain is a main sign for both women and me, women are more likely to experience these signs. If you or someone you know is having these symptoms, call 911 and say, "I think I am having a heart attack" so the EMTs will come prepared.
- Pain in the shoulders, neck, jaw, upper back, or arms
- Unexplained dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting, sometimes accompanied by palpitations.
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing without chest discomfort
- Clammy sweating that feels like sweating when you're stressed
- Stomach pain, abdominal pressure, or nausea
- Unusual weakness, fatigue, or inability to perform simple activities
Post a Comment