PEOPLE WHO DARE TO ANNOY
- Blow-in cards -- magazine subscription cards that fall out when you open it.
- Extension cords and water hoses -- essential tools for the homeowner, but always twisted or full of kinks.
- Tamper resistant packaging -- This may help to save a life, but they sure are annoying.
- Red lights -- Roundabouts can operate more efficiently than signals because drivers are able to proceed when traffic is clear without delay.
- Telemarketers -- Thank goodness for the "do not call list."
- Telephone directories -- These may help a company route its calls and improve their operating efficiency, but they sure do annoy. Especially when they pile up on the porch.
- Malware -- Who hasn't had to spend too much time getting rid of malware.
- Customer support -- Sure there is some great customer support out there, but the majority just sucks.
- Too many choices -- Do we really need 35 choices in a cold medicine.