DID YOU KNOW?
- Around 10% of us have a chili recipe, but we're unwilling to share it.
- Ohio is the only state that doesn't share any letters in its name with the word "mackerel."
- 65% of women calm their nerves before a date by singing.
- A survey reveals that 60% of women in a relationship say they don't initially believe their man when he tells her he is sick.
- According to a survey, going dancing is the last thing a guy wants to do on a first date.
- The average American eats 30 pounds french fries each year.
- 89% of people have never used frequent flyer miles.
- 3% of women have used the excuse of an upset stomach to end a bad date.
- Women were asked "If you had more time in your day what would you do more of... 40% said "this?" Reading.