- Bescumber: to spray with poo
- Buncombe: a ludicrously false statement that means bulls*** or nonsense.
- Cacafuego: a swaggering braggart or boaster
- Coccydynia: a pain in the butt
- Corpulent: very fat
- Feist or Fice: a person of little worth or someone with a bad temper
- Frenchify: to contract a venereal disease
- Hircismus: offensive armpit odor
- Microphallus: an unusually small penis
- Ninnyhammer: a fool or a silly person
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Dictionary Day --
When you insult people using words they have to look up in the dictionary, you can rise above the fray with great satisfaction, while showing off your advanced intelligence. You will leave them red-faced and flummoxed, thinking, "What did he just call me?" An example, you say? Instead of calling someone "a pain in the a**," call them a Coccydynia. It means exactly the same thing. Quizlet.com has helpfully provided 10 such words and here are 10 insulting words you should know:
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...