DID YOU KNOW?
- Women think about grocery shopping about 5 times a day, while men think about it every other day.
- According to USA Today, about one in six Americans will call a tow truck today.
- People are 78% more likely to sit in a swing on the weekend in the summer, compared to any other time.
- Married men are twice as likely to change their underwear every day than single men.
- Toasters and toaster ovens are the cause of about 3100 house and apartment fires in America every year.
- About 27% of us are so impatient, we eat food at the grocery store that we haven't paid for yet.
- A survey says over 40% of us turn down a wedding invitation because we can't afford it.
- Relationship coaches say that 1 in 5 couples now come to therapy to deal with this? The in-laws.