DID YOU KNOW?
- Women are better than men at hammering a nail. Why? Because they're more accurate.
- 13% of people have left the house wearing different colored socks.
- It takes the average person 7 minutes to fall asleep.
- According to a recent study, eating pizza can reduce your chances of getting cancer.
- One in ten families don't save leftovers from dinner.
- The profession with the highest divorce rate is a dancer.
- It's estimated that almost one million Americans had a cigarette for breakfast this morning.
- Research shows that many women worry that their hands will give away their real age.
- 22% of men don't know this about their significant other. What is it? Their favorite food.