DID YOU KNOW?
- According to GQ magazine, men admit that they go on a diet more than women.
- The people who make parachutes claim they work properly 99.9% of the time.
- According to a recent study, eating late at night will heighten your risk for sunburn.
- One-third of married women regret taking their husband's name.
- According to Match.com, about 40% of guys lie about having children on dating websites.
- One in five single men say they haven't cooked a meal in over a year.
- About 2,300 Americans went to the emergency room last year because of pizza.
- 76 percent of women make their bed every day, compared to only 46 percent of men.
- 5% of wedding guests say they never do this, while over 40% say they always do? Use the wedding registry to pick a gift.