IT ONLY HURTS WHEN I SMILE
Here are the Top Ten Tooth Breakers according to the Boston University School of Dental Medicine:
- Ice Cubes. "Teeth are meant for chewing only," said a spokesperson.
- Frozen candy bars straight from the freezer. "If you need a hammer to break it don't use your teeth for the job."
- Crack nuts.
- Opening the lids of pill bottles.
- Loosen knots.
- Opening those packages of pretzels and potato chips we can't pull open with our fingers.
- Chewing on pens.
- Chewing on pencils.
- Chewing on hard candy.
- Tightening guitar strings with your teeth.
Post a Comment