DID YOU KNOW?
- According to Parent's Magazine, crayons are the most likely thing a kid will stick up their nose. Number two? A french fry.
- According to a study by Lloyd's Bank of London, out of an original batch of 100,000 paper clips released throughout their workforce, 5,308 were used to clean under their fingernails.
- Experts say Monday is the best day to buy a car.
- According to Money Magazine,- Americans lose over 5 million dollars a year by not collecting change out of vending machines.
- The automobile is a huge expense in our lives, and yet 95% of the time, it goes unused.
- According to USA Today, about 22% of marriages in the U.S. the wife makes more money that the husband.