- According to Parent's Magazine, crayons are the most likely thing a kid will stick up their nose. Number two? A french fry.
- According to a study by Lloyd's Bank of London, out of an original batch of 100,000 paper clips released throughout their workforce, 5,308 were used to clean under their fingernails.
- Experts say Monday is the best day to buy a car.
- According to Money Magazine,- Americans lose over 5 million dollars a year by not collecting change out of vending machines.
- The automobile is a huge expense in our lives, and yet 95% of the time, it goes unused.
- According to USA Today, about 22% of marriages in the U.S. the wife makes more money that the husband.
Friday, June 22, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...