- Women sneeze nearly twice as much as men. (B.S., they blink twice as much though)
- The world's largest cave is located in Colorado. (B.S., it's actually in Kentucky)
- The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days. (Yes)
- Cadillac was launched by Henry Leland, the same man who invented the electric hair clipper. (Yes)
- The common name for "An Earth Station Receiver" is a short wave radio. (B.S., it's a satellite dish)
- Howard Hughes once own 78 percent of TWA Airlines. (Yes)
- In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee. It didn't work. (Yes)
- More than 2500 left handed people are killed every year from using right handed products. (Yes)
- Men have twice as many pain receptors in their body as women. (B.S. - it's actually the other way around)
- Silver is the car color that is the most visible on the road the least likely to get into an accident. (Yes)
- The national anthem of Spain has no words! (Yes)
- Russia classified beer as a soft drink until 2011. (Yes)
- Most dust particles in your house are made of dead bugs. (B.S. - they're made mostly of dead skin)
- Facebook originally planned to call its "Like" button the "Awesome" button. (Yes)
- Two-thirds of the people on Earth have never seen snow! (Truth)
- The first American film to show a toilet being flushed on screen was Some Like it Hot! (B.S. It was actually Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho)
- Asphalt eventually replaced crushed stone at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. (B.S., it was eventually replaced by brick)
- Out of all the fruits the avocado has the most calories. (Yes)
- The largest snowflake ever recorded reportedly measured 3-feet across. (B.S. - more like 15 inches across)
- Passing Gas helps relieve high blood pressure! (Yes)
- The Romans used to clean and whiten their teeth with urine! (Yes - it works. But please don't do it!)
- Actress Elizabeth Taylor was married eight times! (B.S. - Actually only seven)
- Light doesn't necessarily travel at the speed of light. The slowest we've ever recorded light moving at is 38 mph. (Yes)
- A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue. (Yes)
Monday, June 4, 2018
IS IT YES OR B.S.
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...