- "I walked out to my car and strapped my son into his car seat before I realized that I didn't have pants on."
- "I was so tired I forgot our son's name. I gestured to the monitor and asked my husband, 'How's what's-his-face doing?"
- "I tried to attach the dog leash to my son while trying to take him to school."
- "I got in the shower, water running... with clothes and glasses still on."
- "I put my wallet in the freezer and the frozen peas in my handbag."
Friday, June 22, 2018
STRANGE THINGS SLEEPY MOMS HAVE DONE
The only people operating on less sleep than morning radio deejays is new mothers. They also make much funnier mistakes. We asked moms for their stories:
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...