- It takes over 39,000 gallons of water to make one new car.
- The shark has the greatest "electrical sensitivity" of any animal.
- Three fourths of us have a flashlight but less than half of those don't work.
- Over half of women surveyed say you should have at least four dates before you talk about politics.
- A recent survey reveals that only 28% of people believe the weather forecast when they see it on TV.
- The average child runs every day, while the average adult doesn't.
- One in five Americans have never flossed their teeth.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
According to Nielsen preliminary broadcast nationals, the premiere of the "Roseanne" spinoff "The Conners" averaged 10....
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...