- A poll of U.S. Americans reveals that 40% of Republicans and 23% of Democrats say it's never necessary to raise taxes.
- According to Marie Claire, 65% of men have been asked out by a woman.
- Research suggests that holding grudges makes you physically weaker.
- A waiter or waitress can expect 20% more tips if they wear red.
- People who apologize, according to Harvard Business School, are perceived as more trustworthy.
We play music to grill by, great music for parties, enjoy listening in the office or anywhere you can get an internet connection. We even have a request page that puts your request right into our music rotation. Desert Radio AZ "Your Community Internet Radio Station."