- Butterball turkey tip #117. When sticking a meat thermometer in the turkey, make sure it is first dead.
- (Turkey) How can anything that ugly cost so much?
- Surgeon General has announced that stuffing your turkey should not be considered as safe sex.
- If you want to know just how to pluck a turkey, just ask me about my last divorce.
- After Thanksgiving dinner. I took off my shoes, put my feet up and un-did my pants, which is when they asked me to leave (restaurant).
- Today on the program: "How to stuff a turkey without becoming emotionally involved."
- Thanksgiving is the time of year you hear all the turkeys learning to "meow."
- We always go to grandma's on Thanksgiving. She owns a McDonalds.
- Tough: It took me almost an hour, just to carve the gravy.
- A time for families to get together for the first time in years and ignore each other while they watch football.
- _____ never picks a Butterball, or a Holly Farms. Instead they always choose their favorite turkey, "Swanson."
- It's hard to describe my wife's turkey dressing. Just imagine Alpo laced with chestnuts.
- As far as leftovers. First day I love turkey, second day I like turkey, third day I tolerate turkey, fourth day, we clean it off the ceiling.
- My favorite food is the pumpkin pie. It's the greatest thing to put whip cream on, next to (sexy star).
- _____'s turkey dinner is famous. In fact, last year it was offered to inmates awaiting death row, who didn't like the electric chair.
We play music to grill by, great music for parties, enjoy listening in the office or anywhere you can get an internet connection. We even have a request page that puts your request right into our music rotation. Desert Radio AZ "Your Community Internet Radio Station."