- Gwen Stefani admits that she had never even heard of Blake Shelton before, until she started working on "The Voice."
- NBC has officially canceled "The Player."
- How about "The Walking Dead -- the Amusement Park Ride?" They're working on it at a theme park in Florida.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have just celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary. Who'd a thunk?
- Ryan Seacrest has confirmed that all of the previous "American Idol" judges will make a return appearance during some point of the final season.
- Former Mexican President Vicente Fox is predicting that all drugs will be legal in his country within the next ten years.
- A study says that couples who have sex once a week are the happiest.
- Michael Phelps is expecting a child with his fiancee Nicole Johnson.
- Holly Holm, the MMA fighter who gave Ronda Rousey her first defeat last weekend, is a preacher's daughter.
- Adele's latest album, "25," went on sale Friday.
- In celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Frank Sinatra, fans can buy a four-CD box set mostly made up of previously unreleased recordings. Frank Sinatra: A Voice on Air (1935-1955).
- Former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle is being sent away for 16 years.
- Donald Trump recently said that he's lost 15 pounds on the campaign trail.
- RadioShack announced they will be celebrating Black Friday on Wednesday.
- A new study came out this week, which showed that the cities of Portland and Seattle have the highest percentage of single women over 40 living with cats.
- Kim and Kanye are selling their "starter home" in California for $20 million.
- Nathan Lane has married his partner of 18 years, Devlin Elliott.
- The latest Kohl's Christmas ad is the first to feature a same sex couple.
We play music to grill by, great music for parties, enjoy listening in the office or anywhere you can get an internet connection. We even have a request page that puts your request right into our music rotation. Desert Radio AZ "Your Community Internet Radio Station."