- Candidate mentioned in his resume that he spent summers on his family's yacht in Grand Cayman.
- Candidate attached a letter from his mother.
- Candidate used pale blue paper with teddy bears around the border.
- Candidate explained a gap in employment by saying he was getting over the death of his cat for three months.
- Candidate specified that his availability was limited because Friday, Saturday and Sunday were "drinking time."
- Candidate included a picture of herself in a cheerleading uniform.
- Candidate drew a picture of a car on the outside of the envelope and said it was the hiring manager's gift.
- Candidate included the fact that her sister once won a strawberry-eating contest.
- Candidate explained that they worked well in the nude.
- Candidate explained an arrest by stating, "We stole a pig, but it was a really small pig."
- Candidate included a family medical history.
We play music to grill by, great music for parties, enjoy listening in the office or anywhere you can get an internet connection. We even have a request page that puts your request right into our music rotation. Desert Radio AZ "Your Community Internet Radio Station."