DID YOU KNOW?
- Fans of Major league Baseball get hit by a foul ball over 1,700 times a season.
- This summer Americans will use 45 million pounds of marshmallows.
- According to a recent study, surgeons are more likely to cause a car accident than others.
- Another recent study, finds having a plant in the office can improve work productivity by 15%.
- Research shows that laughing for two minutes is as good for your heart as a 20-minute jog.
- Almost two thirds of women between the ages of 22-35 have admitted to taking a naked selfie.
- Forget about comets bring water here, an analysis of water samples from Earth's deep mantle suggests that the planet's water has existed since the Earth's formation.
- Women are more likely to do this when going out with friends in the evening, than when going on a date? Wear make-up.