THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck talks about her time on "Survivor" and "The View" in her new book, "Point of View" that came out yesterday.
- Yesterday, prosecutors for Cook County, Illinois, dropped all charges against "Empire" star Jussie Smollett his attorneys say. The actor was indicted earlier this month on 16 felony counts by a Cook County grand jury.
- The Tonight Show on Monday night was actually shot using Samsung's Galaxy S10+
- Tony Romo says that it'll take $10 million a year for him to stay on as a football analyst for CBS.
- Bump stocks are now illegal nationwide.
- Apple's new streaming service is Apple TV Plus. It was introduced by Apple chief Tim Cook, along with Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Jason Momoa, Steven Spielberg and J.J. Abrams joining him on stage.
- Conor McGregor has announced his retirement from MMA.
- A company named Xiaomi makes a 100-watt phone charger that will actually charge your phone in 17 minutes.
- A former Playboy Playmate reportedly claims that Alex Rodriguez sexted her, practically begging for a threesome -- just weeks before his storybook proposal to Jennifer Lopez.
- The alleged mistress of Wendy Williams husband has given birth.
- Director Garry Marshall's wife, Barbara, says she hired two hookers to hang with Julia Roberts so she could study them for her role in, "Pretty Woman."
- One of Germany's richest families, whose company owns a controlling interest in Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Panera Bread, Pret a Manger and other well-known businesses, plans to donate millions to charity after learning about their ancestors' enthusiastic support of Adolf Hitler and use of forced laborers under the Nazis.
- There's an island off Sicily that's for sale, yours for only $1.1-million.
- The twins you see in Jordan Peele's new movie, "Us" are the actresses who played baby Emma in seasons 9 and 10 of "Friends."
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" has opened in China, with all the gay references cut out.
- Americans still buy 6 billion greeting cards a year, but that number is declining 3% a year.
- New candies on the way. M&M's are going to introduce Hazelnut Spread Chocolate Candies next month. And Reese's is going to roll-out two limited- edition cups: Reese's Chocolate Lovers and Reese's Peanut Butter Lovers.
Post a Comment