DID YOU KNOW?
- A recent study says that, a man and a woman who aren't getting along will stare at each other in the eyes. A man and a woman who aren't getting along stare at each other in the eyes often to gauge each other's reactions.
- 28% of people use at least two alarm clocks daily.
- One in ten men have underwear that's more than 10 years old.
- 60% of people earning over $50,000 a year hang their toilet paper roll "over."
- According to a study, taller men are quicker to get married.
- The top speed of a cockroach is 3.4 mph.
- Monday is the toughest day of the week to decide what to make for dinner.
- This is the most dangerous food to eat while driving? Potato chips (number two on the list is hot soup).