DID YOU KNOW?
- 25% of married people surveyed would divorce their spouse if they won the lottery.
- During your life, you'll spend two-and-a-half years cooking, and over three-and-a-half years eating. You'll eat about 35 tons of food, which is like seven elephants.
- Around 27% of single men say they won't date a woman who has a twin.
- 25% of us have never been inside our next-door neighbor's house.
- An analysis of studies reveals student performance can actually be influences by the way a classroom is decorated in the classroom.
- 47% of women purchase makeup when they are feeling down.
- About half the population believes their hair is their most attractive feature.
- A new survey asked more than 14,000 people what major scientific breakthroughs they think they'll see in their lifetime. And 41% of people said this? Living under the sea.