DID YOU KNOW?
- A recent poll shows that 24% of people have never tried to use chopsticks while eating out.
- A study shows that compared to their mothers, women today have much bigger engagement rings.
- 14% of people believe owning a cute dog makes them more attractive to the opposite sex.
- 60% of women over 35 say telling them they look younger is the biggest compliment they can receive.
- The average consumer scrolls 300 feet on a mobile device on a daily basis, that's equivalent to 5 miles in a year.
- Men are happier than women in long term relationships and cuddling is the reason why?
- A recent survey says that the average woman has kept her favorite article of clothing for 12.5 years.
- In 2017, 4,400 seniors -- those over 65 -- visited the emergency room due to an accident involving this? Walking their dog.