DID YOU KNOW?
- About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often.
- 30% of married couples say that they argue about household chores at least once a month.
- Studies show that on any given day, one in five of us will forget the day of the week.
- A survey reveals that couples are happier and more stable if the man washes the dishes.
- A recent poll said that 22% of people shop more in person thanks to mobile technology.
- 43% of us have assigned seating in our living room.
- The average American spends $1200 a year on fast food.
- The average man cuts himself shaving five times a year.
- 20% of Americans start doing this in January. What is it? Start Christmas shopping.