DID YOU KNOW?
- A family will buy a new a jar of mustard every 50 days.
- The average cost of a Valentine's Day Dinner is expected to be $170.
- An analysis of studies reveals student performance can actually be influences by the way a classroom is decorated.
- 30% of people say their most embarrassing moment happened at their wedding.
- 4 percent of people read a book when driving.
- Men are happier than women in long term relationships and cuddling is the reason why.
- A recent study reveals that the way you walk impacts your mood.
- A whopping 25 percent of married people surveyed said they would divorce their spouse if they won the lottery.