DID YOU KNOW?
- It takes about 23 minutes of exercise to burn off just one can of Coca-Cola and other soft drinks.
- The famous North American landmark Niagara Falls is constantly moving backward.
- 40% of married men say their wives are backstreet drivers and they don't like it.
- 65% of fathers refuse to allow their children to touch the thermostat.
- If you are a nurse, you'll walk an average of four and a half miles per day.
- A quarter of all couples invite guests they hope won't come when planning their wedding.
- According to a recent survey, 2 out of 5 adults would take a trip to outer space if they could afford it.
- According to one bridal magazine, about 20% of people say the father giving away the bride is their least favorite wedding tradition.
- 27% of us with back pain say this is one of the reasons for it? Picking up the kids.