I'm tired and worn out!
To make matters worse I still have so many unanswered questions! I still don't know:
- Who let the dogs out?
- Where's the beef?
- How to get to Sesame Street?
- Why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps?
- Why do all flavors of Fruit Loops taste exactly the same?
- How many licks "does it (really) take "to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
- Why eggs are packaged in a flimsy cartons, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails?
- Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
- Or why is there a D in ‘fridge' but not in refrigerator.
- Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet, dish washing liquid is made with real lemons?
- Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- And, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"?--Where's that extra penny going to?
- Why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same melody?
- Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs?
- And just what exactly is Victoria's secret?
- Wait, one more: Where is Waldo?
Post a Comment