- A Chicago strip club almost canceled a 4-night engagement with Stormy Daniels after the owner decided that "she was nothing to write home about." She ended up doing all of her scheduled shows.
- Danny Williams' Father's Day gift to Bill Clinton -- asking him to take a paternity test to determine once and for all if Clinton is his father.
- Landon Donovan is being criticized for saying that America should support "it's other team, Mexico."
- Beyonce and Jay-Z dropped a surprise album and single over the weekend.
- The Roseanne spin-off is still alive. ABC is working out the details.
- As far Kim Kardashian running for president some day, she says "Never say never."
- Senator Ted Cruz beat Jimmy Kimmel in a celebrity one-on-one basketball game Sunday, 11-9. $14,000 was raised for charity.
- A statistical shocker out of England, where only 5% of burglaries or robberies are ever solved.
- A psychologist in Memphis closed her office after being accused of spanking several patients with a whip and riding crop.
- The early reviews on John Travolta's new movie, "Gotti" are beyond horrible. Rotten tomatoes gave it a 0%.
- A British man stabbed himself to death after mistakenly thinking he was wearing a stab-proof fest and wanted to test it out.
- The golf world is mad at Phil Mickelson for his behavior at the U.S. Open on Saturday, including hitting a moving ball.
- There's a craze moving down from Canada and into the U.S. -- Ax Throwing Centers. You know, in stead of darts, you're tossing axes.
- The LeBron/Lakers rumor continues.
- Chris Hardwick is the latest hot potato in the #metoo movement, after a former girlfriend made some damning accusations online.
- McDonalds is going to test out straw alternatives in the U.S.
- Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo has accepted a two year suspended sentence and $20 Million fine for tax fraud.
- Honey Boo Boo's mom June Shannon is blaming a 25 pound weight gain on poor vision.
- After enough complaints, Target pulled a Father's Day "Baby Daddy" card from their shelves.
- Cincinnati rookie quarterback Logan Woodside was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
- How much did the Golden State Warriors spend on champagne during the course of the playoffs? $990,000.
- Mexico's win over Germany in the World Cup actually caused some seismic measurements. Yes, in other words, an earthquake.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...