Maintenance work along I-10 in Tucson
- The eastbound I-10 off-ramp (milepost 264) to southbound Palo Verde Road (exit 264A) will be closed from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- DETOUR: Drivers may use the Interstate 10 off-ramp at northbound Palo Verde Road (exit 264B) and make a U-turn or go to Alvernon Way (exit 265).
- All lanes on eastbound I-10 will remain open.
- Westbound I-10 will be narrowed to one lane, west of Vail Road (milepost 278) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The speed limit will be reduced from 75 to 65 mph.
- Drives should expect delays of up to 10 minutes.
- The right lane on westbound I-10 at Ina Road (milepost 249) and Ruthrauff Road (milepost 252) will be closed from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- All ramps will remain open.
- Drivers should expect delays of up to 10 minutes.