ON THIS DAY
- I believe she scored a goal in the second overtime.
- Although, in time, they were the ones asking, "How do you like your stake?"
- The British never forgot and eventually, held a roast in her honor.
- When someone said, "Uh, your barn door is open" it actually was.
- Up until that time, it was common for people to say to each other, "Uh, nothing is down."
- Please, don't wear it at half-mast in its honor.
- Since then, it's had its ups and downs.
- Before then, the phrase, "Careful. The horse may get out of the barn!" only applied to animals.