DID YOU KNOW?
- According to a recent survey, 60% of guys think their phone is the first thing people notice about them.
- 15% of women have broken up with a guy because they didn't like his mom.
- A recent survey from GQ shows that when it comes to shopping, men really do not like shopping for furniture.
- 56% of us say we miss our co-workers when we go on vacation.
- A study found that you don't hit your peak with self-esteem until age 60.
- Parents, on average, spend about $60 a week on a baby sitter.
- According to a survey, shoppers spend up to 31% more when they smell oranges.
- Half of people polled admit they can't remember this from high school? Their prom song.