DID YOU KNOW?
- Nearly 15% of men gamble at least once a year without telling their wives.
- According to Bride Magazine, roughly 14% of brides who get married each year are pregnant.
- 7% of Americans have an unnatural fear of their toilet.
- A study has determined that we spend five years of our lives feeling bored.
- When we buy popcorn at the movies, we're paying a 900% mark-up.
- 22% of people surveyed say a new phone is the number one item on their holiday wish list.
- 68% of moms get stressed watching their kids play sports.
- Almost 70% of people today are omitting the word "obey" from their wedding vows.
- As of 2014, women comprised only 8% of this career. What is it? Military or armed forces.