DID YOU KNOW?
- 16% of Millennials have gone on a first date to a grocery store.
- In a survey of women, the top 3 things that can ruin their day were a fight with a significant other, a bad day at work and when your jeans don't fit.
- According to a survey of British women, one third of brides will consider their weight when choosing a bridesmaid. It seems brides don't want anyone skinnier than they are in their wedding party.
- When a survey asked, "What major scientific breakthroughs do you expect to see in your lifetime?" 45% said "living under the sea."
- A fifth of Millennials say they've never eaten a Big Mac.
- As far as the Secret Service knows, Gerald Ford was the only President to lock himself out of the White House.
- Retailers say it's rare that men purchase a candle.
- People watch movies more on Saturday than any other day of the week.
- According to Novotel Hotels, these are the most common items left behind in hotel rooms? Phone chargers.