THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- One of the iconic dresses Princess Di wore is going on the auction block and expected to fetch upwards of $453,000. It was the one she wore to a 1985 state dinner at the White House with then President Ronald Reagan, where she danced with "Grease" actor John Travolta.
- American Idol Winner Phillip Phillips and his Hannah Blackwell have welcomed their first child into the word, a son -- Patch Shepherd Phillips.
- The final episode of "Fuller House" was recorded this week, as Netflix is saying goodbye to the show after five years.
- They say the cigarette rate in the U.S. is at an all-time low.
- On "Dancing with the Stars" this week, James Van Der Beek announced that his wife Kimberly suffered a miscarriage over the weekend and they lost their sixth child on the way.
- Dunkin is launching its Beyond meat sandwich nationally.
- FOX has filed for a trademark for a TV show titled, "OK Boomer."
- Research shows more than 90% of smart speaker and smart display owners have a streaming video subscription, compared to 72% of all U.S. broadband households. Additionally, nearly 40% of smart speaker/display owners own 12 or more connected consumer electronics devices, compared to 22% of all households.
- A vegan is suing Burger King saying that their Impossible Burgers are being cooked on the same grill that they're using to cook meat!
- Nestle is coming out with vegan alternatives for people who like the taste of cheese and bacon.
- Jon Bon Jovi dedicated his newest song "Unbroken" to honor veterans suffering Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), AND donated $500,000 towards building a shelter in Washington, D.C. for homeless vets.
- Kate Middleton's personal secretary is leaving after two years.
- A Cincinnati Bengals fan says he's going to live on the roof of his restaurant until the team gets its first victory. If you want to interview him, he can be reached at (812) 584-1511.
Post a Comment