THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- There's now a new dating app for people who love dogs. It's called Wowser.
- "Christmas Vacation" is going to show up in some movie theaters for its 30th anniversary.
- Tom Hanks has learned that he's actually a distant relative of Mr. Rogers.
- Michael McDonald will join the Doobie Brothers for a 50th anniversary tour next year.
- RuPaul is on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine, with the headline: "Happy Ru Year!"
- They say the first male birth control injection is almost ready.
- If you're flying over the Thanksgiving holiday, you'll be part of the 31.6 million Americans doing the same thing.
- Sarah Palin's daughter Willow has given birth to twin girls. Add to that, Sarah and estranged husband Todd are said to be back together.
- It's the new reality of northern California, where they had to shut off power to upwards of 750,000 people yesterday morning... and not turn it back on until tonight, to avoid possibly igniting another wildfire. The outage affected customers in 25 counties in the Sierra Foothills and greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- A shark fossil from the dinosaur-era has been found... in Kansas.
- They say that our cell phones are making shopping online too easy and that may result in us over-spending.
- Yelp and Google surveyed a bunch of people and the two most popular grocery stores these days? Trader Joe's and Kroger's.
- After breaking her arm on Dancing with the Stars, Christie Brinkley says that she's no longer vegetarian and has re-introduced salmon into her diet.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has supposedly told three Republicans that he plans to resign soon so that he can run for the Senate next year.
- The Grammy nominations came out yesterday. The actual awards show will be shown on CBS January 26th from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Harry Connick, Jr. shared the story of why he's not a big Frank Sinatra fan. It had to do with the time Frank walked up to his girlfriend at the time, Jill Goodacre, grabbed her by the face and gave her a big old on the lips kiss.
- Up in Alaska this week, Anchorage saw record heat and record snowfall on the same day.
- Kanye West has announced his first ever opera "Nebuchadnezzar."
- A report says newspaper publisher McClatchey is teetering near bankruptcy.
- For whatever reason, Stockton, California was named as the worst place to visit over Thanksgiving. Any theories as to why?
- Antonio Brown is rumored to be going back to the Patriots after he apologized to Robert Kraft.
Post a Comment