DID YOU KNOW?
- The average person now gets gray hair 4 years sooner, compared to 40 years ago.
- It's estimated that 7 million pennies (one cent) are thrown away every single day.
- According to GQ magazine, the average male will lie about 6 times on a first date.
- A study says you can guess a person's name one out of four times just by looking at them?
- Kids and parents argue about food, on average, twice a week.
- According to Cosmopolitan, one third of all women have dyed their hair blonde at least once in their lifetime.
- Cosmo also says that 41 is the average age most of us start taking vitamins.
- According to Parent's Magazine, parents say that a good first name is the number one thing they thought you should give your child.
- 43% of us have eaten this for all three meals. What is it? Breakfast foods.