DID YOU KNOW?
- It's no secret that the majority of people will take the hotel toiletries when they check out. What is surprising? 1 out of 5 people that do, pull them out when they have guests spend the night.
- 27% of men in a recent Yahoo survey said they have embarrassed themselves by coming into work with toilet paper on a shaving nick.
- 59% of mothers told their children not to cross their eyes when they were little.
- One in three American adults has a stuffed animal in their bedroom.
- You are more likely to be stung by a bee if you are eating a banana.
- Beets are low calorie, have no cholesterol, can be boiled, diced in salads and even juiced. And it won't freeze if the temperature drops below 20 degrees.
- 90% of people have embarrassed themselves when their stomach growled in a quiet setting.
- More than half of couples say they do laundry separately.
- 65% of women agree, if a guy does this on a first date, he's probably going to get another. What is it? Speak nicely about his family.